Safeguarding Policy Statement
We take safeguarding seriously and that’s why Partners in Training are committed to the protection of vulnerable learners at risk from harm, radicalisation and exploitation. Our staff, and partners must recognise our common responsibilities to develop an awareness of the issues that may cause vulnerable learners harm and adopt appropriate safeguarding practices to minimise the chances of abuse.
To report a concern about safeguarding, please contact a member of our team listed below or use our Safeguarding Form below.
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) – Vicky Graham – [email protected] ( 07857 699 080 )
Deputy Safeguarding Officer (DSO) – Mark Partington – [email protected] ( 0151 550 0199 / 07895 986 865 )
Deputy Safeguarding Officer (DSO) – Alex Grisedale – [email protected] ( 0151 550 0199 )
The following is a list if Useful Websites, Frameworks, Legislation, and Professional Practice links where you can find helpful and up to date information.
- Child Poverty – https://bit.ly/3x75kpG
- EYFS Statutory Framework – https://bit.ly/2U3fetQ
- Keeping Children Safe Online – https://bit.ly/3dlPcIY
- Looked-after Children – https://bit.ly/3xYVrKB
- Safeguarding and Child Protection – https://bit.ly/2SvRL42
- The Equality Act – https://bit.ly/2UGkTWZ
- Working with Parents – https://bit.ly/3jkMK9r
- S.E.N.D – https://bit.ly/3xXHxsg
- Our Merseyside – https://ourmerseyside.org/
- Care Quality Commission ( CQC ) – https://bit.ly/3qwNPfX