Partners in Training NW Ltd, was established in 2011 and specialises in the delivery of Health and Social Care and Children and Young Peoples Apprenticeships throughout Liverpool and the North West of England.
With access to multiple delivery sites across the borough, we deliver high-quality, bespoke training and qualification programmes, at a local level, extending our expertise to multiple sites nationwide.
We offer a wide range of apprenticeships including Health and Social Care, Children and Young Peoples Workforce and Management and Administration with all aspects of training and support delivered by our dedicated team of tutors and office staff.
Our MissionTo be the first choice for learners and employers by constantly supporting them to surpass their needs, expectations, and aspirations.
Our Vision is: To be the chosen provider for learning and for employers across the region, to inspire learning and development with highly motivated staff and quality being at the forefront of all delivery.
How are we going to meet your needs?
- A single point of contact for you.
- A service level agreement in place.
- Quarterly communication regarding new developments and services.
- Good communication with you regarding key issues, including learner progress.
- Training solutions tailored to meet your individual business needs.
- Listening to your views through systematic evaluation and feedback measures.
- Annual review of your ongoing business needs.